Do you believe in supernatural things?

kity-bity

Asked by kity-bity at 12:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in God.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Sometimes...I believe some of us have an extra sense, and I have seen things that cannot be explained.....

Answer by older at 12:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I don't know. I've never seen any proof and haven't ever experienced anything like that, but I don't think it's impossible.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I believe most of the things people tag 'paranormal' to be natural but unexplained phenomenon. If science actually worked to prove them true or not instead of ignoring them, maybe we'd all have an actual answer.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I am open to the fact that there are things that as of this moment have no explanation at this moment.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I believe that I think I saw a ghost before. Maybe it was real. Maybe I was just stressed though, I'd hate to think that I hallucinated since I had absolutely nothing (no drugs or alcohol) in my system then.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Yes, I believe in supernatural occurrences. I believe it is energy from someone who has passed. I think we all leave energy when we leave a place where we have been even when we are alive. We can also sense issues medical/ hostile (powerful energy) that people emit. You just have to be open to it. It's like a (prehistoric??) nature we have learned to suppress.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• When you have your hair pulled, and doors slam, and lights go on and off..... yeah, tends to make you lean towards these things.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Yes. I believe that there are extra senses that can pick up energy, emotions, and even focus in on physical healing, that have not yet been explained by science.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I believe in God, but my beliefs tend to be more Deistic. I don't believe in demons or angels or anything like that. Nor ghosts, etc.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2013