Keeping the father from seeing the baby being born

Am I really in the wrong for wanting to keep my bf from being at the hospital the day our baby is born?

His grown adult kids have been nothing but drama the last few months. I even had to leave at times just so they can come over. All of them are very immature and disrespectful towards him. It stressed me out beyond belief. I feel this is pay back for their crap and its my few days away from DRAMA...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• So you are going to punish him for something they did, sounds really mature to me. Keep the kids out if you want, but don't keep him out just for spite. If you guys weren't together that would be different, but you are and he deserves to be there when his child is born.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Wow. I might think it wasn't wrong if you were leaving him and he was abusive or disrespectful towards you. I can't imagine a fight with my DH that would make me want to make him miss the birth of either of our children. You can ban his kids from visiting you in the hospital though. Just tell the nurses.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I think it is very wrong he has as much right as you do when it comes to this baby, wrong time for pay back hun....

Answer by older at 12:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Nice .
    Supposedly you love thi man enough to have his child but you are punishing him becaue he has olr kds whodo not like you?
    S what as soon as you leave the ospital are yo fling for child support? You obiously gt hat yu waned and he doesn't count.
    Wha a pice of wok
    Anonymous

• You totally should. And then cut his balls off after you punch him in the face. How old are you?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Really, are his kids a lot older than you? How old is he? Does he make you leave so they can come over? What is the problem that they have with you?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• seriously? You are punishing him for stuff his children did? You are seriously in the wrong.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• You're about to be a single mom.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I think is wrong he has the right to be there too. I would NOT allow his kids to come and see me at the hospital tough.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• well its to the point my family doesnt want to be around much because of him and his kids...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2013