high hopes???

Im sure im not the only girl to ever dream of how they wanted to be proposed to..... right? ok well his bother in law has dreams and he had one for each of his daughters when they first found out they were pg and they were all to be girls and it has come true, well he had a dream about me and my bf ( we have been together just over a year) and said that we would be married and with child by the end of 2010. we had mutually agreed that we wanted to get married 12- 8 -2010 our 3 year anniversary. but the thing is im nervous on wether or not he will ask me to marry him, and how he will. our first dinner together was chinese take out in a hotel room ( long story) and i had never had chinese before and now i love it its my fav, well ever since then ive wanted him to propose like that with my ring in a fortune cookie, ( i know im a mushy sap) any way i mean im worried that he doesnt feel like he has to ask me..........

brendans_mom527

Asked by brendans_mom527 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• He doesnt have to ask you thats something he has to want, for instance my BF asked me to marry me almost 3 years ago and it was just to get me to move in with him
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Tell him what you want. I know it doesn't sound very romantic, but most guys aren't naturally romantic and need to be told what to do.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2009