Finnhook Basic Massage Tool--a great product!

A few months ago, I posted asking if anyone had used the Finnhook massage tool. I didn't get any answers, but I did eventually buy the tool, and it was the best money I ever spent. I wanted to let people know. I'm not affiliated with Finnhook in any way; just copied the product description below from Amazon.com. But I get a lot of shoulder and upper back pain, in the spots I can never reach, and this tool has been wonderful because I can loosen my tight muscles by myself without straining and wriggling to rub the right spots. If I had it to do again I wouldn't buy the roller tool I also purchased, but I wish I'd bought the Finnhook years ago. Any of you who get neck and back pain, chec it out.

Product Description
Invented in Finland, The FinnHook is an accupressure self-massager that allows you to treat sore and tight muscles, even in hard to reach areas. Developed after years of practical experience, the FinnHook's unique and ergonomic design makes it easy to use, particularly on your shoulders and back muscles.

How to use FinnHook
To relax tight muscles, simply press briefly, release, shift 1/2" and repeat. Work through desired area or muscle. If you find a sore spot, increase the effect by pressing slightly harder for 10-30 seconds.

Relaxed muscles will have better blood flow which has helped many users relieve headaches, migraines, dizziness, tight muscles and so forth.

The FinnHook Basic is...
- simple and effective
- easy to use
- a Finnish innovation
- made from wood (birch)
- sturdy yet lightweight design

Where to use FinnHook Basic...
- neck, shoulders and base of skull
- back and buttocks
- legs and soles of your feet
- acupuncture / trigger points

The FinnHook Basic helps to relieve...
- headache
- shoulder, neck and back pain
- pain caused by sciatica
- tight muscles

Use the FinnHook Basic to relax...
- when you need a break
- while watching TV
- when reading or traveling
- when listening to music

Great Moments To Use The FinnHook Basic
The FinnHook is an excellent method to relieve computer-related muscle pains. FinnHooks have been bought by many companies to help their employees suffering from neck and back pain. Use the FinnHook at work during a break or lunchtime.

http://www.amazon.com/FinnHook-Basic-Trigger-Point-Massage/dp/B003UT4UVS/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1365534853&sr=1-2&keywords=Finnhook

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 3:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2013 in Health