What would you do to get it done?

My husb has a small project in fixing the bathroom walls that he still hasn't finished (its been 5 years) hiring a contractor is out of the question because the cost is crazy...he works normal hours he gets plenty of rest...WTH can I do/say to get him to finish the job?! Besides do it myself well I can't now cause I'm 8 mons pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• i found this out when I was pregnant... while he is sitting on the couch or wherever (where he can see you do this) start pulling everything out to fix the bathroom. When he asks what you are doing "say fixing the bathroom since you won't" This SHOULD result in him getting off his butt and telling you to sit down and him doing it. (found this out with a mowing the lawn problem) now, should he be a jerk and just let you go with it... several moments later do a "ooooooh" as if you are having braxton hicks and then sit down and tell him to get up and do it LOL
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Ask him if he'll do it before the baby gets here.  My husband, though, needed to paint the kitchen walls. We had the kitchen remodelled, and that was done in October. I had the family over for Christmas that year, and the walls were still not done. The following Christmas the family was coming over again. Three days before Christmas he did the walls.

Answer by Bmat at 7:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• yell at him...lol no i'm kidding. sorry i really don't know...wish i could help
    Anonymous

• wow, I've been asking him will you get it done before my sister comes to visit so she can use the bathroom, he didn't finish it, I asked if he would get it done before the holiday so our guests could use it...nothing! Do you really think the baby will make him do it?
    Anonymous