Burning scalp/please help!

Went to salon march 29 They stripped my color with peroxide n color and than they put the color on my hair....well I was okay only when they put the color a little burning. Any way now I'm having a burning feeling on my scalp 12 days later and the texture of my hair doesn't feel right. What can it be? Did I ruin my hair? Could it be that I'm stressing it so much that im worrying something wrong! I'm am truly scared!My hair is the only thing I have that's nice!! I hope I don't lose it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• *I* would do a warm olive oil treatment and use lots of conditioner and consider seeing a dermatologist is my scalp did not start feeling better after.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I seen a dermatologist, gave me prednisone that it might be an allergy but I keep thinking the worst!! I will try the olive oil that sounds good! Thx
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I hope you do not go back to that person again.

Answer by louise2 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I def won't!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Hello dear,
    Sounds to me like irritation from the chemicals in the hair dye, an allergic reaction. Try coconut oil or Emu oil, both which can be bought at your local health food store. Hope this helps.
    NicNatsMom

Answer by NicNatsMom at 12:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• i hope this has started to clear up now?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2013