Have you waxed your arms?

Did it hurt very badly the first time? Did you get any lasting irritation?

I have like, werewolf arms, and I'm thinking about waxing them...I did my hands and wrists the other day and did experience pain and redness, but it went away after a while. I'm afraid the inner part of the elbow and forearms will be the worst..they seem the most sensitive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try nair it worked for me when i used to do it. it bleaches the hair particals so they simple fall out. any that survive are so light that you cant tell and are easy to remove. i liked it because in stead of having completely bare arms i would leave it on for half the time and get a more natural look.
    Anonymous

• No offense, I hate Nair. It burns and smells horrible.
    After looking around, instead of waxing I think I'm going to try that Smooth Away thing...anyone used that?
    Anonymous