What products help dark circles under the eyes?

Besides concealer. I use enough of that. I was wondering what would help them diminish instead of just covering them up. Is there anything that has worked for you?

BubbysMom208

Asked by BubbysMom208 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hello Bubbysmom208,

How are you? My name is Cassandra Lane, I am a Certified Beauty Advisor with Avon.  For under eye dark circles, I recommend Avon's ANEW  ALTERNATIVE Intensive Eye Cream  AM/PM.   Here is the description:

Reclaim brighter, younger-looking skin around eyes.
    The brightest innovation in herbaceutical skincare. Anti-aging science and Eastern healing herbs unite to attack the major signs of dark circles and treat the age-related conditions that can make them look worse.

For best results, use after moisturizing with either ALTERNATIVE Intensive Age Treatment Day SPF 25 or ALTERNATIVE Intensive Age Treatment PM at night. .5 fl. oz.

Here is where to get this product http://www.youravon.com/clane  

*Free shipping on orders of $30 or better, just enter code FS30REP at checkout.

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 10:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Try one of the eye masks that you keep cool in the fridge.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i have really dark circles under my eyes and you can see them through makeup. the best i have gotten with make up is a special undereye makeup paired with bronzer. but i am going to look at some eye masks now and maybe some special eye lotion or something.
    chance010507

Answer by chance010507 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Lemon! Dab a piece of lemon around those dark circles,I use it for whitening dark spots on my skin, for years! Also, placing some cucumber slices on top of your eyes will help. Try these tricks, I use to have dark dark eyebags before, but now it's almost unnoticeable. It won't work in an instant, but regular routine would help a lot.
    lovelytwinsmom

Answer by lovelytwinsmom at 9:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2009