Too many kids D:

Today I had to babysit 8 other kids they were a handful and I can't even get my daughter to sleep b/c they are just to noisy I called their parents but they keep saying we are own our way Idk what to do right now I'm thinking about puttin them outside so when they parents arrive they will be right there but also I have another option whooping them but I'm not gone whoop anybody elses child...Can I just put them on the porch?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• I know how hard it can be to deal with kids that aren't yours. I'd be very sure to tell the parents when they arrive that their kids copped major attitudes and ran all over you.

I was going to suggest the Picklesmitch game, which my mom used to play with us three kids and our three cousins when we got rowdy, but we were all younger. She'd say, "One, two, three, Picklesmitch!" We'd all go silent, and the first one who talked had to do a chore.

Good luck!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• no they were left in your care and you accepted it. You are responsible. Why not put on a quiet movie.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Next time know this is a ridiculous amount of kids to try and babysit no matter how much you might be getting paid. You obviously can't handle it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• You can't put them on the porch.....I know you would like to. How old are these kids? Can you put them to work or have them play the quiet game? Can you bribe them to be quiet? Put on a movie? Or call the parents and tell them if they aren't there in 10 minutes, you are loading the kids up with caffeine and sugar.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• you need therapy
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• split them up some how.??? tell them since they dont want to behave then they wont be together. put some at the kitchen table, in a bed room? in the living room? idk how many rooms you have lol thats just too many kids.
    Anonymous

• LOL, put them on their own porch with a note attached! I know the feeling. Keep bugging their parents.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• no that many kids somethings bound to go bad lol... make them sit their but on the couch or the floor and put on a movie and tell them not to move until their parents get there.
    Anonymous

• Hahaha. That's my house every weekend, I have at least 4-6 extra on top of my 4. Keep them busy, if I get tired f hearing em I turn on a movie throw A ton of blankets and pillows on the floor make popcorn & tell them to chill.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• @tempsing13mom 12,14,13,10,9 and I've tried and all they do is get an attitude I swear a butt whooping is in store but I said I wouldnt do that
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2013