Who can help me translate this text into Polish and Romanian? Just a few sentences.

This is for a study group that our church would like to start. Here it comes:

Improve your Dutch! Would you like to work with a study group? For more information you're cordially invited to our 1st meeting. We'll start the first gathering with a little meal. Everything's free.

Pucki

Asked by Pucki at 3:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Why not tray bablefish translater.

How are you going to improve their dutch if you don't speak it? Just asking?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• We're going to make a flyer in 5 different languages. I can do Dutch, German and English. Most likely there'll be a lot of Polish and Romanian people who'll (hopefully) join. I I need help with those. I've tried an online translator, but there's no way I could know it's all correct. Most of the time they just translate word by word and it can be so messy due to word order. I'm really looking for a genuine speaker to get it right.

Pucki

Comment by Pucki (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2013