Do you love your husband more or children more

I just saw this interesting thread in cafe mom
Many moms admitted that they love their husband more than their kids and i find it really sweet.

Been married for 27 years, and we always did exactly this. Put each other/ our marriage first, the kids were the very much loved and well taken care of. . I love my husband more than my children, and there is not much either of us would do for them. Both of our kids are well adjusted young adults, in good professions and stable, loving marriages themselves, and both have thanked us for our example.

I know both of these loves are so different but still ,do you love your husband more or children more ?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2013 in General Parenting

• It's a different kind of love, I can't compare it. But if it came down to choosing my son or my husband, my son would win. Always.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• This again?

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• How do we know you aren't the original OP?    Another attention seeking (person)

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I love them differently. I can't say I love one more than the other, because if any one of them were gone, there would be an awful hole left in my life. That being said, my boyfriend is a grown man who can make his own choices. If he were ever to make a choice that would harm my daughter, like if he got abusive or something, I'd act to protect my child at his expense because she doesn't have the means to defend herself.

Answer by Ballad at 4:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2013