Do you love your husband more or children more

I just saw this interesting thread in cafe mom
Many moms admitted that they love their husband more than their kids and i find it really sweet.

Been married for 27 years, and we always did exactly this. Put each other/ our marriage first, the kids were the very much loved and well taken care of. . I love my husband more than my children, and there is not much either of us would do for them. Both of our kids are well adjusted young adults, in good professions and stable, loving marriages themselves, and both have thanked us for our example.

I know both of these loves are so different but still ,do you love your husband more or children more ?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2013 in General Parenting

• I love them differently. I can't say I love one more than the other, because if any one of them were gone, there would be an awful hole left in my life. That being said, my boyfriend is a grown man who can make his own choices. If he were ever to make a choice that would harm my daughter, like if he got abusive or something, I'd act to protect my child at his expense because she doesn't have the means to defend herself.

Answer by Ballad at 4:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• How do we know you aren't the original OP?    Another attention seeking (person)

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• This again?

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• It's a different kind of love, I can't compare it. But if it came down to choosing my son or my husband, my son would win. Always.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• This again?

Neither. I love them differently. Not more or less than anyone. Just differently.

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Kids. They need my love way more than their dad. He is a grown man.

Answer by staciandababy at 8:33 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I love my children way more than I ever loved my ex husband. I suppose on could say that's why he's my ex. But, personally, I believe it's because he's an ass.

Answer by 3libras at 8:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• It is different types of love. While I love my husband so much, my children will always come first. I may be biased because my kids aren't grown up, and maybe when they are adults that might change. That being said right now my children come before everything else in my life.

Answer by AF4life at 8:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I hate them all the same :)

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• my kids... some people say they love their husbands more bc if it wasnt for them then they wouldnt have the kids. which to me is a dumb excuse. my kids will always be number one to me when it comes to anyone.

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2013