3rd Pregnancy

I am pregnant with my 3rd. I didnt loose the last 20 pounds of weight from my last one (which is 9 months old). I dont know how far along I am because I was breastfeeding. I am realy nervous about my weight gain. I am having a hard time because I am already uncomfortable in the first place and now i am afraid of how big i will get. I am usually 130 not pregnant. but started this one at 155...I need help with healthy things to eat to stay healthy but not feel hungry all the time like I do. thanks

Softwater

Asked by Softwater at 7:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I totally feel you!
    Here is a great site about pregnancy nutrition: http://home.mindspring.com/~djsnjones/
    squish

Answer by squish at 7:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• The easiest general Rule Of Thumb for me is the closest to it's original form, the healthier the food. This limits you to simpler food, no processed or fast food... Be sure to drink as much as you can. You might look into the Blue Ribbon Baby Diet (Bradley Diet) for suggestions-- it's a highly recommended one! :-)

Congrats & best wishes!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2009