Do you think this is rude? Because I do..

Hypothetical question.

If a member goes into old posts and asks the original poster to close their questions?
I would close it and not give a ba.

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 9:46 AM on Apr. 10, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I think it's rude someone takes the time to go into an old question and ask such a thing.

I close half my questions without choosing a BA.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Yeah
    Why do they even care?
    By the way,make sure you close this and give me BA,thanks.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• People like that are not worth waisting any energy . That person must be bored.

Answer by louise2 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Why would someone suggest that the OP close the question? I have only done that once or twice and that was while the question was still active and creating more drama and making the OP look really bad. I wouldn't go into an old question and then tell someone to close it. So yeah, a little rude. A little weird too.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• It's very rude!!
    funlovinlady

Comment by funlovinlady (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I think it's weird.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• While I guess I understand the concept of not wanting the boards clogged, I do think it's rude to tell someone to close their questions. I mean if admin doesn't care, then it's really not something that a member should be concerned about. And, obviously, I think it's rude to just PM someone demanding anything.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I think it's weird that someone would even realize that a question had never been closed. I have no idea which questions I've answered have ever been closed or had BA awarded unless I've been notified I got the BA.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Bizarre! That is just too odd.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• The last thing I think to do is travel back in time to see how many old questions there are. I really could care less.
    Is it rude, yes!
    If they sent me a message asking me to close down an old question, I'd leave it up, just for spite!
    Seriously, someone has WAY too much time on their hands!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2013