Did you watch buckwild on MTV?

They cancelled the show.
Thoughts?

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 10:36 AM on Apr. 10, 2013 in Entertainment

• I've never seen it before. Maybe they canceled it because one of the main characters died. Maybe no one wants to continue without him and it's to painful to continue to go on camera.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• And other cast members have been arrested for dealing heroin. Good group
    funlovinlady

Comment by funlovinlady (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• they canceled it bc of the guy dying right? If so imo i dont see why that would be a reason. "buckwild" people have hard times just as "normal" people do. why not show life isnt always a big party?

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• That I didn't read. Well looks like MTV really knows how to pick teens for their shows, maybe next they should cancel Teen Mom.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• No, I don't even know where to find MTV on my cable. Thoughts? I don't know, I guess I would have to know more about the series and what they do on the show. Did they say if he was on any substances when this happened? Besides the carbon monoxide.

This might not be a popular thought, but it really bothers me when something like this happens and networks tend to sweep it all under the rug. I think a lot of people that watch stuff like that and try to emulate what they see on TV should see the fall out from senseless accidents like this (assuming the rest of the cast is willing to show that side). The friends grieving and the family wishing they had more control instead of letting their kids just do as they please. Wishing they had been more involved. Maybe it would make kids think twice about trying to party like the people they see on TV.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:42 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• No, I only saw segments of it being made fun of on "The Soup". But, I agree that cancelling it considering that guy's death was the right thing to do.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:47 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• he was really the "main" character, the head honcho if you will. it makes sense that they cancelled it because of his death. the show wouldnt have been the same without him.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Never even heard of it til the guy died.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:59 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I don't watch anything on MTV. Like QuinnMae, I don't even know what channel it is.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2013

• ^^^same as Iz, never heard of it until he died.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2013