does anyone have cellulite on there arm????

hi im covered in cellulite thighs,buttocks,and now my upper arms..how can i feel sexy for my husband,when i have dimples everwhere??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Awww good answer Wimsey.
    Anonymous

• dont worry about what Wimsey said! shes not as attractive herself. but as far as your issue you have with cellulite.. try some work outs and maybe tightening your body up and gettng toned fit. thats the only thing i cn come up with. i have it on my thighs and when i start to notice it too bad i go for walks and soon enough they start to go away.
    Anonymous

• thank you guys for ur answers......i still feel bummed...i have used countless creams and soaps and everyday there appears a new one ......
    Anonymous

• There is NO cure for Cellulite. No cream will work ( nothing short of p. surgery).. ARe you sure it's Cellulite on y our arms? Because that is a weird place for it to accumulate? Are you sure you it isn't just flab? Flab is fix-able! :) Cellulite is genetic and ( not helped by extra weight). Get you some light free weights and look up arm exercises. To loosen underarm skin you really need to work on toning the back of your arms and triceps ( which is a hard spot for women).
    Anonymous

• Embrace it. Cellulite is a part of life. Trust me your husband prolly doen't even notice it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no its not flab im a skinny woman.....i have dimplessss on my arms...indents those are not flabs......see not even here woman have seened or heard of cellulite on your arm......i cant embrace it i try....i hate him seeing me naked......i dont feel comfortable in my own skin at all......its disgusting 2 look at me.......i have no choice to show my arms in the summer.....everyone stares at my arms.....i want to cover myself.......im depressed....
    Anonymous

• Hi hun, actually the cream from avon works great. www.youravon.com/dhullum its called Super Shape Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream (code fsany gets you free shipping) Its on sale for $9.99 right now too! Make sure to rub it in really well in a circular motion and use it twice a day. I think most people say the creams don't work bc they use it once and then never use it again lol You have to use it as directed for the time is says to and youll see a huge difference. GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009