Do you buy your kids clothes on ebay?

I think I am addicted! I got such cute new & used (great condition) clothes for them. My Son is growing like a weed & it's so much better than paying full price!
Do you ever buy your kids clothes on ebay?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2013 in Shopping

• I sell a lot of clothing on eBay! That's wonderful that found clothing for your kids!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I don't think I've ever even really been to the e-bay website lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• ^^yes you can^^ some sellers have return in 14 for full refund and you can also get your refund if the item was nothing like they decribed.
    Some list no returns at all.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Only a north face jacket for my almost 12 year old because I wouldn't pay the price for a new one. Generally I buy new clothes but on clearance at the end of the season for next year.

Answer by missanc at 12:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Yes. I haven't lately because it seems that there is a lot of competition for the lots that I bid on, I am not going to go as deep into my pockets as some people are willing to. I usually lose the auctions. I figure I am not going to pay more for gently used clothes than I would be spending on clothing at clearance prices at any store.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I never tried Ebay, but I love the clearance section on Target.com, and also thrift stores.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I would but you do have to be careful. Look for someone who has a high rating and has been around. I've also sold several things on Ebay. Always make sure that things are exactly as listed. Nothing kills a rating quicker then error in listing.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• i love it. but it's pretty upsetting when you get outbid last second
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 3:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• I havent bought clothes yet. I dont trust it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• No I haven't bought them on eBay. I would rather buy clothes in person, because my children need to try them on. This saves me a trip back to the store to return. (And you can't return to eBay - I believe.)
    2013mommieof5

Answer by 2013mommieof5 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2013