I have no life

No car and I live 80 miles from town.
7 am : wake kids, get them dressed. DH takes them to school
8 am bath time
9 rachael ray
10: house work
11 the chew
12 house work
1 eat lunch
2 judge Judy
3 DH gets kids from school
4 start dinner
5 dinner and homework
6 bath times
7 bedtimes for kids
8-10 watch tv.
10 my bedtime

I leave the house once per week to buy groceries in MILs car. I haven't had a car in over 7 years. DH bought a little van for 200 dollars and that's what he gets around in now for work.

Anyways,please keep me in your thoughts today. I'm going to test drive a car and of I like it I can buy it tonight and get started on college. I really need this. It's hard living so far out and not having any friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Good luck and good for you for going back to school and doing something for yourself.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• If you can't get back and forth to town for college (that's a lot of gas) then you can see if your local community college has online courses, or check up on a good online school.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Best of luck to you, I hear you, but being not mobile would drive me crazy, hope you get the car and your education to follow, this will be a great help to the way you feel now, way to go!

Answer by older at 1:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Good luck with the car but also get OUT and walk, see nature and leave the television at home.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Good luck!
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Best of luck to you! Good for you, seeing your problem and making a positive change. Your life is about to blossom, although it might be harder in some ways because you're stepping out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Good luck! Even before you start college, there are free courses online you can take. Look up gcflearnfree.org or google free online courses. I know the Flutie foundation at one time was offering free courses on autism.

Answer by missanc at 1:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• You don't have any children at home during the day? By all means, go get an education or a job! Housework doesn't have to be your life!! Go live it!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Thank you ladies.

The kids are all at school. I've wanted a real job or to go back to school for over 7 years now. Me getting this car is the ticket! I don't want to get too excited, but it's hard sitting here imaging all the wonderful changes in my life if I have a car.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• good luck

ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2013