He is a very sweet man, but sweetness isn't doing anything for me..

well, I am pregnant so maybe its all mood swings, but last couple of months I can't help but feel constant disappointment in my husband. I don't look to him as a hero-like I used to. I don't see all the good anymore all I see are all the flaws..do you have any advice for me please? I've talked to him, but once like a day or so goes by and we talk about regular stuff he thinks everything is ok.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• its probably ur hormones....i went thru the same thing while pregnant after i gave birth it was different.....hang in there ....
    Anonymous

• thanks a lot
    Anonymous

• 1) Your husband is not a hero. He is just a nice man who is putting up with some major mood swings from you.

2) You need to relax. Drink your water, take your vitamins.

3) Just wait until you see your man holding your baby - everything will be allllll better.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• When I have stress, I start seeing negative things in my husband, and every thing he does irritates me. When I realize I am doing this, I make myself think about what I like about him, and things he has done for me, and good times we have shared together. Pregnancy is stressful, even apart from the hormone swings, add the hormones in, and the focus that you are now having on yourself as your body changes, and you doubts about the baby and about how you look, if you have any such doubts, then it is natural to take it out on the person you know will stick by you. Be grateful that you have a guy that will stick by you, and give him and extra hug and reassure him that you love him. He is probably having stress and worries, too.

Answer by Bmat at 8:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• 1) yea, he used to be your answer sucks :)
    Anonymous