invalid test, too early? not sure

I took a test today as I have pregnancy symptoms, my stomach is firm, had dizzy spells, headaches,gained a few pounds feeling sick a lot lately, had a sip of alcohol a week or so ago and couldn't cope with it, it made me feel so sick and dizzy, I've never had that before. also everyone I told is sure I'm pregnant, I'm not due on my period for another week, but your stomach doesn't go rock hard for no reason does it??

Char-x

Asked by Char-x at 3:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• ummm those aren't the typical signs of pregnancy... Maybe you're constipated. You should wait till you actually miss your period before testing.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Gas?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Sluggish bowels can cause bloating, which may lead to a rock hard tummy. Try moving around as much as you can, walking and doing slow stretches.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I did wonder about this but no, I'm always moving and everything else with my body is regular, I'm always feeling tired lately and the other month the condom split (sorry for tmi) but this is what suddenly made me wonder, it may be too early but iv also been asked if I am pregnant because of my tummy and the mood swings I have been having, I really don't know but whatever it is its not right
    Char-x

Comment by Char-x (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Pregnancy Question #5,693. Congrats!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• It doesn't do that when you are first pregnant either.
    You ust wait at least 1 week after you have missed your period. Or whateven the box tells you.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• This is what confused me as the split condom happened over a month ago, and my last period was only light pink spotting for a day and a half, which is unusal for me, so I really don't know
    Char-x

Comment by Char-x (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• go get a blood test done or retest again in a week
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Thankyou for the advice, I'm just so confused & worried
    Char-x

Comment by Char-x (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I would go ahead and take a test.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2013