Do you and your SO have differences in body temperature? Are you usually cold while he is hot?

I am usually cold all the time and now that we have 80 degree weather here, he's complaining that it's too hot even though we have the AC going. Even at 75 degrees in the house, it's cold for me because our forced air makes it seem so much colder than that. Plus, when I went to check, he had the vent closed in the room, so no wonder he wasn't getting any cold air! Duhhh With the vent open now, he's still complaining though.

I have a thin frame and he is a tad overweight and think he's just warmer due to this bit of "extra." What do you think?

hellokittykat

Asked by hellokittykat at 5:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2013 in Health

• I'm chronically cold; my boyfriend isn't. I got a heater for under my desk and an electric mattress warmer for my feet in bed so I could be more comfortable.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• YES. We have this argument in bed and in the car. He likes the windows down when it's freezing, I like the heat on. At night we both like to be under the blankets but he has to have the fan literally blowing in our faces no matter how cold it already is.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I am always hot he is always cold!

Answer by older at 5:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I am always cold, but to be near me is like being in a sauna LOL. I am always making hubby hot. He is constantly kicking off covers in the middle of the night or moving me over. Apparently, I sleep right up his ass hahah
    The kids love to cuddle with me, since I am so warm.

DH is a bit large and always hot. I like the heat up, he likes it down LOL
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I have a very short window of comfortable,from 66-80
    below 66,I'm freezing,over 80 and I'm sweating to death

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Oh,and he's fine until it gets below 20 out to over 87

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Nope, I am always hot. I keep my house at 69 in the winter and 72 in the summer. Even at 72 I have to have the fans on when I am home or it is too hot. Thankfully DS is the same way.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2013