Smokeing

Are u a smoker or a non smoker.If a smoker do u smoke in your home or around your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I smoke:(
    I don't smoke in my car, house or children and I intend on quitting really soon!!
    Anonymous

• smoke free!!!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• lol I meant around my children
    Anonymous

• I'm a smoker, I work 4 days a week and I mainly smoke while I'm at work, I don't smoke in the house or the car or around my child.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I don't smoke hubby and oldest son whose 21 does I can't stand it.I complain all the time about it.It makes everything stink and is just nasty.They probably smoke more because I Bi**h so much lol
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i was a smoker for 7 or so years, when i found out i was prego i quit and never went back (not saying it doesn't call me now and then lol) but if i did still smoke i would never smoke around my kids. my whole family smoked, one of my brothers and my dad quit but my mom never did and that is what i grew up with. i had breathing probs. when i was little from her smoking around me, when she stopped smoking around me it went away. i think i was around 14 or so when i started and it was nothing because i could take them from my moms stash and she never knew. smoking is a horrible habit and an even worse thing for kids, i know no one ever really listens to do as i say not as i do or did, but i hope that having parents that don't smoke will really help keep my kids from smoking.

setliff

Answer by setliff at 8:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am a recent quitter! Yaye! But when we did smoke, we NEVER smoked in the house. We did smoke in the car but never while his son was in the car with us. His bio-mom, however, does smoke. In the car, in the house, she could care less if her kids are affected by it either.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i smoke in the house and around the kids.
    Anonymous

• I am a smoker and we only smoke outside , sometimes in the garage if it is really cold out. We have 1 car we smoke in but it is not the family car.
    sherrie1978

Answer by sherrie1978 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I was a smoker but i quit soon after i found out i was pregnant, i miss smoking but choose not to for my daughter's health. Kids around smoke are generally sicker than those who aren't.
    december911

Answer by december911 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2009