Do you know about the free pampers stuff?

I just read an article on it here:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4787528_stuff-buying-diapers.html

Do any of you do this? If so, can you post what you actually get for it?

jjkadaba69

Asked by jjkadaba69 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes I have gotten free stuff from pampers. You take the codes from inside of the pampers packages and put the codes in on their website. You get a couple points depending how large of package it is. Then when you have enough you can "cash" them in. I bought stuff from shutterfly - free cards that I used for Christmas. But you can get toys and books and gift cards and such... but you have to pay shipping.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I've done this too. I usually choose the free picture prints from shutterfly as well when I have enough points. If you get A LOT of points, you can choose a voucher for a free package of diapers I believe.
    parkersmama08

Answer by parkersmama08 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I love there rewards program! I have recieved L.L. Bean giftcards, a free shutterfly poster, abc blocks and two books for christmas, free digital picture prints, and i just order the unicef baby tee! you have to pay for shipping but its great other then that!
    KeagansMom08

Answer by KeagansMom08 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Thanks! Sometimes it's hard to tell when these offers are for REAL or if they make you buy a ton of other stuff. Looks like it's a good one!
    jjkadaba69

Answer by jjkadaba69 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2009