What do you think of this name?

I was watching Huckabee last night and he came up with a name for the Stimulas Package. HAHA.
C-Congress
R-Relief
A-Action
P-Plan

HAHAHAHA.

Soniam301

Asked by Soniam301 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I don't find it that funny!
    Anonymous

• Oh, my goodness! My husband and I watched that and thought it was hysterical! I love Huckabee any ways so that was just icing on the cake.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• So if it works out can I call your idea crap?
    Anonymous

• Anon 5:10

Only if you don't post Anonymous! LOL! If you don't look at the acronym it is a good name. congress action relief plan

But yes i will say I was wrong. I hope I am actually. BTW did you even watch the video? He did have some very valid points.

Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• that's fabulous
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Wow what a bunch of negative attitudes. There are people who have lost jobs and families on the street. We shouldn't be making fun of anything that could possibly help our economy right now!! Shame on you girls.

Even if it does fail at least they tried!
    Anonymous

• eh, I bet it doesn't fail. I am sure parts will be rocky - but I am excited about doing something.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Anon 5:26 "At least they tried!"

THEY DID NOT EVEN READ IT BEFORE THEY VOTED!
    I think they did a disservice to our Country by not even taking the time to read it. That is my biggest concern. Nobody new what was in it yet they still voted for it.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Okay Sonjam301 if you are soooo concerned then why don't you run for office? I'm sure you could do a much better job-don't you think? Tell us how you would revise the stimulus bill and how you would fix this economy? Surely, your negative attitude would do wonders!!
    Anonymous