Damn You Snow

On Tuesday the snow was falling and it was pretty slick out, my car slid and slammed into a curb. Ok no flat tire, a dinged up rim no problem. Yeah or so I thought. I tried to drive today (Roads were closed yesterday/snow day) and I notice that the car is wobbling weird and that something is up with my steering wheel, it's not straight like usual. Apparently I bent the tie rod, steering column. Stupid weather..

Anyone else have trouble in the weird Spring Snow Storm?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 5:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2013 in Travel

• Aw man, that's the pits!

My guide dog is getting older and stiffer in the joints, so unless I catch a ride with someone, I haven't been getting out in the snow as much this year.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Finally now there is no snow. We are having summer temps (in the 90s) this week.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Yuck! I am so sorry. I remember last year at this time we got a freak hail storm and it literally covered the yard. I had to leave the house because it reminded me of snow and it was so depressing.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2013