Do you watch TV and look at the women's bodies and feel like crap?

Every time i turn on the tv there is a woman on every chanel with perfect hair, perfect teeth, a perfect body and i feel like crap. ugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All. The. Time. Then I get motivated to eat right and exercise. Then I get depressed and ruin it all!
    Anonymous

• yes i do! especially when dd has to comment on her..grrrr!
    busymom_38001

Answer by busymom_38001 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• lol. I agree with anon 7:17pm
    Anonymous

• mean dh. sorry
    busymom_38001

Answer by busymom_38001 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i feel the same way. dont feel bad i think its natural to feel that way. but in all honesty... most of it is the nakeup and stuff that makes them look good. ever seen an actress or someone famous without makeup.. its horrible. i wouldnt worry about it honestly. but i think we all feel that way. if it bothers you too much, try to change the channel real quick before youg the chance to see them.
    Anonymous

• sometimes, then i just eat another piece of cake, and feel better temporarily, while vowing to start doing sit ups immediately!
    december911

Answer by december911 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I just look at them and it makes me appreciate my curves. My husband likes me a little fluffy.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• It makes me SICK!! I'm not fat by any means, and knowing that the camera ADDS 10-15lbs, those actresses are EMACIATED!!!
    bamabellemommy

Answer by bamabellemommy at 8:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Not really. They have their own set of issues. Some things cannot be fixed with plastic surgery and a personal trainer.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• yes def.... i feel like that all the time .....i feel like im not good enough for my hubby...=)
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2009