Ninja Juicer

Anyone have it? Like it? Hate it?

ggsmom333

Asked by ggsmom333 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2013 in General Parenting

• I looked at it.... I found out it was just cheaper to use my blender and/or food processor though. I know it's a different approach, but it still works.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Yes, we own one and several other friends own it and got us hooked on it. If you have a Bed, Bath Beyond near you, you can can use a 20% off coupon (even an old, expired one) for in-store purchases only. That's the best deal we've seen so far. It works great! But if you have one that works, I say just keep what you have unless you plan to use the Ninja a lot. I wouldn't have bought it except my husband is an impulse shopper and uses it for his juicing/shakes. But it does work very well.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 8:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I have the ninja kitchen system and it is awesome!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I have one and love it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I am looking for something that doesn't leave a lot of little pieces of food. For instance, when I blend romaine lettuce our blender leaves tiny leaf pieces which gag me and I can't stomach it. I am looking for something that gets all the little bits and grinds them to nothing. lol
    ggsmom333

Comment by ggsmom333 (original poster) at 8:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2013