I am going to be inconsiderate. i am never closing this question LMAO!... do you care? adult content

spin off=
I don't get it - why don't you close your old questions? THAT's what's rude (and inconsiderate).
Answer by Anonymous

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• willy wonka - Not going to close questions anymore? Tell me how you're such a rebel

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I don't get what there is to NOT get.... what is the getting that I do not get?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Have fun but crybaby anon may get her panties in a bunch again.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Well usually you're being a douche... so what's the difference?
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Haha, it's "rude" to not close questions?

Some people don't sit on CafeMom all day long going through each question asked and closing them JUST so the "best answered" person can get a little boost on their points.

It's just the internet.... don't treat it like FarmVille or that Gangster game.. JUST the internet. :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Well I am the open question police, seriously???? I have an open question right now that I plan to leave until the end of time,, it was about the 1st question asked on this site. I find it disturbing that you expect a person to close a question on a site, when most of the questions could be answered by someone fabulous, famous, or much much much smarter than us.
    Maybe they are hoping to break a record, several, longest open question on Cafe Mom, longest unanswered, longest question open that makes weirdos wonder why I didn't close it.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• You do not get any benefit from some one chosing a BA or closing the question, so what difference does it make? Why is it rude.

BTW I am going to throw a hissy if you do not close this question and name me BA
    I am stamping my feet AND holding my breath now.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Hell yes, I care! Now close this and give me BA, damnit!

Seriously though, no. I don't care. I have a bunch of open questions and I will close them at my leisure. If someone doesn't like the way I roll, then . . . . well . . . life goes on.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• If that's what you want: knock yourself out.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Just me venting about how lame it is people get so mad lol ^^
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2013