Are you more likely to become pregnant if...

okay im going to try and describe what i mean

Does the amount of semen that ejaculated from your man increase or decrease the chances of you becoming pregnant?

My fiance and i did not have sex for 2 weeks due to ing in the hospital. he also didn't masturbate. We had sex FINALLY on the day i emulated. I said how cool would it be if i finally got pregnant after us trying for almost 2 years after waiting 2 weeks.

So my question is: does the amount of the ejaculation make a difference?

like if they just masterbated the amount would be lower than if they didn't.

thx !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Nope.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• I don't think so.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• No, it's the sperm that manage to swim the furthest.... He could ejaculate one tiny sperm and that one could be the one. On the other hand, he could ejaculate 5,000 sperm and none of them may make the journey.

Okay, here.... Rent Look Who's Talking Too. It's all shown the beginning of the movie, voice courtesy of Rosanne.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• If you have been trying for 2 years. Something must be wrong. With you or him. His swimmers are not swimming good or your eggs aren't drooping.

Answer by louise2 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• How do you know he didn't masturbate?
    Anonymous

• Read this... it might help <<<<<< (click help)

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• It is the amount and the hardiness of thesperm and not the amount of liquid.
    Masterbation would neither increase nor decease either the amount of semen nor the amount of liqud. There is some evidence that the longer the semen remains in the testicles the less viable they are.
    How true that is I don't know for a fact but it would stad t reason
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Sorry to say, saving up sperm won't help. But I hope you two make a baby soon. Keep trying!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Frequent sex CAN deplete the sperm count for a man who doesn't make as much. If he has NOT had a sperm count done, past time to do it. But there is no difference in the amount of ejaculate no matter how long it's been.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• he didn't masterbate because he told me and he is open and i could care less and he was in the hospital, had surgery was on drugs that made him unable to really do anything (morphine percocet and diolid sp?) & his hand is broken.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2013