Had to

So I have a 8 page paper thats due next Friday and so far I'm barely getting it done b/c my brother wants to have parties and be rude so today I flipped I kicked him out my house and he told our mom so she was mad about it and I told her what he was doing he was throwing wild parties, always waking up my daughter, and eating everything...So now she is mad at me and trying to convince me to let him move back in..Is my crazy? or is she just crazy?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2013 in

• It's YOUR house, you can do as you please. I wouldn't let him back until he apologizes and shows you he's capable of respecting your rules. I've kicked my own brother out before b/c he couldn't get his act together. You have to treat them like adults if you want them to grow up. Set the boundaries now or it gets worse.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• If she doesn't want him to move in with her, then she shouldn't be trying to get you to let him stay with you, either. Your house, your rules, end of discussion.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• He can move in with her
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 12:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Your house. Your rules. If he won't follow them, he's OUT. And your mother has NO SAY.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• It is your house. If he is disrupting your life and your daughters life in a negative way you had every right to kick him out. he should respect your rules.If your mom does not want to deal with it why should you and your daughter?
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:35 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I agree with the others. Who is she to say how you run your own household when she doesn't even want him in her own house?! You need to put your dau & your education ahead of her need to satisfy what sounds like her guilty conscious.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• He can move in with her.
    Stand your ground
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:49 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• If he isn't that bad in her opinion, then she should be completely comfortable giving him a place to live. That isn't a good environment for your baby anyhow. He's just going to have to stay elsewhere. Good for you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Owww... my eyes.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Lol
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2013