Who else had a bad day?

I had a horrible day. I just got started walking for exersise. So far my 2 year old has been ok with it, till today. I got a mile away from my truck and he has a meltdown for no reason that I could decipher. I had to walk a whole mile back to my truck holding him kicking and screaming. He bit me and pulled my hair. Now I belive in spanking so I spanked him. He is just so hardheaded and stubborn. He wouldn't stop. Every time I put him down he took off running in the opporsite way towards the river.Of course I wasn't gonna let him go to the river so he just got more pissed. It was just horrible.I tried to talk to my husband about it but he just doesn't get what its like to spend all day catering to the whims of a 2 year old. I think I"mgonna officially go crazy. He just never listens. Thanks for listening to my rant. Wanna tell me about your bad day?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 8:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awww hunny i feel you. men dont listen even when its inportant. im sick and my 3 year old has been sick there was no school today and i was babysitting for a women so i had a 17 month old who.....was sick. i had 5 kids today ( helped my dh's x wife and had there 2 girls. ) and all i wanted to do was curl up in bed and just rest. no not for me. there were boogers flying everywere. and gee my dh still isent home.....geee thanks. hope your day is better tomorrow xoxo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I FEEL YOU, I HAD A BAD WEEKEND AND ITS STILL NOT OVER FOR ME!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My day was horrible. I am actually on a "trip" to WV to my DH's brothers house. My DH decided that i should go out with his niece to the mall near by. I have never met these people till today. So as we are getting the other niece and my son decide that they want to go too. Th e first on is 16 and I can hang out with her fine, but the other is 8. I can't stand her!!! So I drag them along. We go to claire's and the older one decides to leave to go to another store. OOOKKK!!! Well i buy my stuff and the 8 yr old and my son who is 5 decides to fight about everything. We got lost and couldn't find the store that she was in. I walked the mall 2 times with these kids DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! we did finally find her 20 minutes later as i was covered in sweat. This has been the worst trip ever. We left on Friday and we go home tomorrow,thank GOD!!! I want to be back in PA in my house.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Oh and also to make matters worse his brother's house in GROSS. FILTHY. and the room that we are in is a attic. The bed we are in is a mattress on the floor next to a window that the air blows in so bad it moves the plastic trying to cover the window. I am so cold. His brother has NO FOOD and we ran out of toilet paper. I'm sorry for his kids who live here. He spends no money on the house or his kids.
    Thank you for listening to my story. I really had to vent like crazy. Tomorrow can not come fast enough.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2009