Child abuse or not? edited

a dad caught his daughters twerking and whoostped them for it.. IMO i think he did a bit too much and i think this is child abuse.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=582260038464708&set=vb.106690846021632&type=2&theater

HERES twerkin <click

the dad got charged <click

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 11, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• How horrible. I hope he never sees he's kids again.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• OMG I could not finish watching the beating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that is inhuman and barbaric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no doubt in my mind this is abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!those kids should be taken away from the barbaric parent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there is no lesson to be learned here, but FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 9:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• he has already been charged
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• that is not discipline - he will be charged soon.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• anon.... their mother has them.. they were with their dad for the weekend
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I have given my kids spankings, a swat or two on the butt. But what he did was disgusting, it made me sick to my stomach. I don't care what they did, no one deserves to be treated like that. NO ONE!!! That is sick.
    marymargret

Answer by marymargret at 8:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• jersetdiva.. the person holding the camera could have been another kid. also we dont know if that person turned them in or not.
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Makes me ill, but not as ill as the person who was holding the camera and did nothing to stop it, they should be charged as well.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 3:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• That was horrible. I don't know what's wrong with people. I'm glad he was charged. Shameful.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I didn't click on the links. It was enough to read the comments. If you leave "open wounds" on your kids, it's abuse. End of story. Anyone who doesn't think that man abused his girls , regardless of *anything* they happened to be doing, has never been a child who is in fear for what wil happen to her, stuck at the mercy of someone bigger and stronger than she is, bent on doing serious harm and out of control with anger. I've been there; it's the most helpless, powerless, terrifying feeling I've ever had and nobody should have to be victimized like that, period, no matter what he or she was caught in the middle of.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2013