crazy dream

so last night i had a dream
that my sister and i had our babys the same day (she aint pregnant anymore she had her kid 5 months ago)
and the hospital had rooms that u shared with like 5 other people
one had bunk beds and was really poorly cared for
then the second one was some wut nicer and single beds
then there was a really nice room when it was like for the upper upper class people
after i had my baby they made me walk around with her to every room to find out wut one is was gonna be in (it was like a game)
then i found the room and they took my little girl away from me
and said that i was never gonna see her like this again
so i freaked out then i woke up
weird dream right????
anyone know if this could mean something????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nah, dreams are just a compilation of your memories, thoughts, knowledge...everything in your mind being put together randomly (or sometimes not randomly) by your subconscious as you sleep :)
    Anonymous

• All I know is that when I was pregnant, both me and my honey had crazy dreams about things either happening to our baby, or our baby dying, or someone trying to take our baby,....nothing bad happened. I think its just hormones combined with the underlying stress of becoming a new mommy.

Good Luck and Congratulations!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• for some reason during pregnancy u dream out of this world type dreams- i know the other night i dreamt that i was like a spy and someone planted a bomb in my car and i got out of the house just in time lol- i dont know- i think im going insane sometimes with the type of dreams i have!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i had a dream i was pregnant and i lost my baby @ 5 moths i wasnt pregnant at the time couple day later i foundout i was pregnant then @ 2 months they said the baby had stopped growing and i just had a d&c done on feb 10 6 since my baby grew wings it was werid cause i seen a light and i think it was god that tooken my baby i was suposed to lose him /or her at 5 months but he knew it would be harder for me so i think thats why he took the baby @ 2 months crazy huh? and i had another dream renctly and i had a healthy baby girl im ttc #3 so well see what happens with this one..
    Anonymous