Was anyone very emotional and exhausted before labor?

I am 37 week's. The last few days I've been feeling very very exhausted and I'm really emotional about everything. My daughter cries or whines I just feel like yelling at her.. which is not right and never happens. I love my baby. But I can't help it. I'm also 3 cm dilated and have had loose stools for days.. tmi sorry. But I was just wonder if this could be impending labor? Anyone else go through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Loose stool could indicate that labor will happen soon (or it could be something you ate). I don't recall being emotional, but I was getting uncomfortable with both. First was born 10 days early and my second was born 2.5 weeks early, so it could have been worse.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:46 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I was induced with my first cause I had no sign of coming on labor at 40 weeks and I was miserable. So I don't know what exactly to look for.. I just am real emotional and exhausted. Plus I feel a lot of pain in my inner legs. Idle what you call it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I don't think I'm much help. Both of mine happened out of the blue, water breaking with each of them followed by labor. Hopefully some other members will have some more helpful info. I can say though that I was easily exhausted the last couple of weeks before I had both kids. Mostly because it was hard to get comfortable and rarely did I sleep the whole night without waking up several times to re-position or use the restroom.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Well thank you for the help anyways! And yes I am at that stage where waking up in the night comes so often to use the bathroom or re position myself to get comfy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I don't remember feeling that way. I was sort of pumped up, in spite of waking up every hour or two so I could use the bathroom or go through the ordeal of rolling over in bed. I wish you a safe and easy delivery.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I think I remember being pretty tired, and very crabby before labor. So it could be a sign... And my first was 9 days past EDD, but my next two were early, so being induced for your first does not mean you will be induced, or late, with the next... Good luck and hang in there. It will all be over soon.. : )
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Not with my first son but with my second I was both. I was so exhausted and emotional right before giving birth to Milo. I was really emotional about having Milo because then my oldest son wouldn't be an only child and I was scared how he would take it. Once I was at the hospital I wasn't as emotional until right before I gave birth. I was a wreck then.
    Jayde2bys

Answer by Jayde2bys at 5:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2013