anyone know a good antipersprint deodorant?

it seems like after i had my Daughter i sweat like a pig. I mean i get out of the shower put on my dove antiperspirant /deodorant and within 5 min. of putting a shirt on im lil miss sweaty pits. It could be 20 below zero outside and i would still be sweating. i cant wear anything with a sleeve and my sisters wedding is coming up. needless to say i dont want the imbarresment or the hassle of having to worry about it all night. If i dont use anything i dont really sweat i just stink! but if i use something i sweat. sucks! so if anyone has had this problem or just knows something that works really well PLEASE PLEASE let me know!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have tried Dove and I dont like it. I LOVE Secret the powder fresh kind.

They even have that new kind that is suppose to be stronger. Its more expensive though.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I'm the same way. I finally started getting the clinical or prescription strength antiperspirants. I like Doves clinical protection. It's what works for me.
    Anonymous

• How long ago did you have your daughter? If it was recently, you could just be sweating to get rid of extra water from the pregnancy. Or hormones. FWIW, I switched to Tom's of Maine lavendar scent a few months ago, and I don't seem to have a problem. At least, not that anyone has mentioned! Hope it gets better for you.
    flmom321

Answer by flmom321 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have switched to the Degree Clinical Strength. I really like it since I sweat a lot!
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i'm a sweaty girl.... always have been. i love the dove clinical deodorant, but the key is you HAVE to use it before bed, it works by shrinking your pores that sweat, and it has to do it when your body temperature is most regulated (while you sleep). using it in the morning is useless. i also use just a regular deordorant (also dove) for a nice scent, and just because i feel wierd not putting something on in the morning. i hear ya about the wedding thing, one of my bff's is getting married soon, and if she picks the wrong color silk/taffeta... i'm screwed. holy pitstains. hubby said i could get botox injections in my armpits for the wedding! :) fyi... certain dri is by far the best clinical antipersperant i've used, but it stings so bad when i use it.... i had to stop.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Any clinical strenght. Put it on at night. Then int he morning again.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I use men's Degree--Silver Ice. It smells so clean and fresh and works great.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i love dove powder fresh i work on a nursing home and it is always like a hundred in there and the shower rooms are like saunas and with dove i have never had to worry about a stink or a wet spot on my clothes i love it and i am a bigger girl so it works GREAT!!!!
    MHKmom

Answer by MHKmom at 2:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I hear the Clinical Strength Dove works well..
    My issue when I work out, I tend to get Crotch Sweat, very heavily. So much, in fact, that when I ran the last 10K, I looked like I peed my pants!!
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 8:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Go see your doctor. I have tried them all, all the clinical strengh one's too. I saw a doc, he looked at my meds, and lab results. He said that nothing showed a reason for my pits to smell so bad, so easily. He then told me I need to research OCD, that I have OCD. He also suggested using an antibacterial soap. Since it's happened after having a baby, it could be some inbalance.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2009