Books like 50 Shades

I have read all the 50 Shades and the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day also The Mighty Storm. While I wait for the 3rd book of the Crossfire series to come out I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on some good books.

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2013 in Entertainment

• The Power Of One is a good one had to read it for class its good
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Anne Rice's "Sleeping Beauty Trilogy" they put 50 Shade's to shame imo.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• What is it about the books that you like? Is it the sex? Because Linda Lael Miller writes harlequin romance, but she gets kind of graphic and the story line is good. I just read 3 separate series by her.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Another vote for the Beauty books.

I really like The Story of O, too.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Beauty books are good if you like the bondage, DOM/sub aspect of shades, but more hardcore. For romance/erotic, I really like the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Well written & hot as hell, IMO.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Tiffany Reisz wrote The Original Sinners series, and so far it has three books: The Siren; The Angel; The Prince. They are meant to be read in the order I listed, and there is a fourth book, The Mistress, that will be out in June or July of this year.. They are excellent books, and I think she actually wrote something much better than the 50 Shades books (though I did enjoy those as well.).
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• I like BDBB as well, and Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series. Not so much for the "vampire" aspect, but for the sex.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Oh, and if you haven't bought your silver balls and riding crop yet, message me! :)
    PartyGalAnne

• Try Rubenesque Rapture by Rose Wynters. It's a really erotic romance.
    bigmamaisback

Answer by bigmamaisback at 12:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2013