Nanny Cam's!!

I finally got my nanny cams I bought 5 of them I would rather have my mom babysit but she will be working and my brother that's a no no after he almost dropped her and her dad a big NO so there is only one problem where would good spots to hide them so the babysitter want see them?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2013 in General Parenting

• Okay. But if you have issues they are your issues, not this poor woman's issues. Quit and stay at home. If you need five cameras you are not ready to leave your child. I would actually quit had I ever found a camera. And I asked if there were.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 11:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Are they the kind you have to mount in the open or the kind you can hide inside stuffed animals and the like? Honestly, even the sight of them in the open might be a deterrent of any trouble, though it's essential to find a babysitter you trust.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Potted plants, clocks, wall art, smoke alarms, honestly anywhere where you can hide it well but nothing is blocking its view
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Well, if they're gonna be in the living room, maybe on a bookshelf in there? & I'd put on where you can see the door to your room, to make sure she isn't snooping. I'm kinda paranoid too, so I get it, unfortunately.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• It sounds like you've got it covered then, unless you'd like one in the kitchen. Now you just have to work with the camera angles. I will say though, make sure you trust the sitter any way. Good luck!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• They are the kind you can fit in stuff animals but also bought 2 that were camo so that it would match something in my house
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• So far I have one in the baby room in the picture frame and in the teddy bear thats in her crib
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I was a nanny and find that creepy. I had a full time nanny and would never had done that to her. My thought is you trust her or you don't. If you don't it is not right for either of you.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 11:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I have trust issues that's why I'm doing all this
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• I'll just need her to babysit when I have to go to my classes but you also have a point
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2013