wut do u think?

have u heard about this 13 yr old boy getting a 15 yr old girl pregnant- now they baby has been born he has to be a dad before his voice even deepens- what do u think of this and wut would u do if ur son came home at 13 saying he got a girl pregnant or daughter came home saying she is pregnant?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Will I think it's funny that a 15yr old girl would let a 13yr old boy get her pregnant. Cause I always like the guy to be older then me lol. But it's funny how ppl always say it's not my business but they made it our business when they did it. Just like the woman who had all them kids what they r doing is making it our business.

If one of my girls come home and said they was pregnant I would be there more then what my mom was I would not take care of the baby like it's mine but I would be there for her. If u talk to ur child about sex and everything else do not mean that they r not going to do it.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i think that its not really my business but if it happened to me, i would be positive and thank god...any child is a gift from god and no matter how it gets here, its a true blessing.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i have a boy and a girl, and i would also think it is a gift from god. my children will be well educated about the consequences of pre-marital sex, and know that they will be growing up super fast when the baby is born. Scary to think that kids do these things this young. Things have certainly changed over the years. wow!
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 8:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009