How many months of trying before you conceived ?

Been having sex every other day for three monts still not pregnant trying for my fourth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2013 in Pregnancy

• 2

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• 11
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• I took me 3 months to get pregnant. It'll hit you when u less expect it
    juliansmom0809

Answer by juliansmom0809 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• With my first child it was the first month after he got back from boot camp, with m second it was within 2 months after he came back from one of his Military schools. Each time I had been off of any for of BC for at least 2 months.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• You need to start tracking your ovulation and stop having sex every day, I read that this weakens the mans sperm, so not as many little guys are getting through.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:15 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• With ny first, it happened almost immediately. But with my last one, it took about 10 months. There are lost of ways to tell when your the most fertile. Like tracking ovulation, taking temp, etc. I would google it. 3 months isnt very long, so just keep your head up and keep trying. It will happen. Good luck! :-)
    mommyofboys7911

Answer by mommyofboys7911 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• with my first, it was also immediately like mommyofboys7911^ but with my last one, my hubby and i were trying for 4 months, then i went on the pill and off the pill, and was pregnant within a month.
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• first kid 2 1/2 years have tilted uterus 2ed kid 1 month 3 kid one time opps :)
    Jessacia L.

Answer by Jessacia L. at 11:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Took me 13 years for the first & one (unplanned) night for the second! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• I tried for eight years with my ex. Fertility drugs, having dye injected into my Fallopian tubes to see if they were open, all sorts of fun stuff. Lost one baby at the end of the first trimester, was told I'd never conceive again and that I should find something else to do with my life besides motherhood. So I did. Then one magic afternoon years later, when a baby was absolutely the last thing on my mind, it happened. Just goes to show--it can happen the very first time, it can happen if a man isn't all the way inside, it can happen if he pulls out, and it can happen if the doctors say it never will.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2013