• In the Spotlight:

Another reason

For gun control. So you still think we dont need better controls. Article

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 12, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• blank stare

Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Another reason we should regiter all sharp objects

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• And where is the proof that he still couldn't have gotten the gun? One robbery from someone who was following the law could net him the gun. One trip to the internet could have let him build a bomb to kill all of them. One trip wire on the door as they came in could have brought a load of bricks on their heads, etc.

When will people understand that when someone is not sane or is intent on harming/killing others that they will find a way to do it. Currently the weapon of choice we hear about is guns. If every gun in the world was destroyed today you would still have people trying to find a way to kill people it just would be with something else.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• An ex Marine once told me that while he was serving, he was taught seven ways to kill a person with nothing but his own hands.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• image

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• slap

PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 12, 2013

• I think I have had my fill of stupidity for the day. Do you honestly think that gun laws deter criminals and crime? Do criminals follow the law? Do they? I just can't....ugh.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• shoot if you punch somebody in the nose at just the right angle you can kill them...its not the tool its the person.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• I think we should ban cars. This past month alone I've heard of more vehicle/pedestrian hit and run accidents than I've heard of people being shot. Two hit and runs in the past two years were in or near my neighborhood... one killed two young children and seriously injured the mother, one killed an unborn baby. They haven't found the driver in either case, and probably never will.

Then of course there are the texting and driving accidents that kill people, the drunk drivers. Cars are far more dangerous than guns, and more people have cars than guns I'm willing to bet.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Oh, and I just read an article about a man here using a box cutter to attack a woman on a bus. No gun needed there, just craziness.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2013