Black and brown period for 2 1/2 wks (very foul smell) help!!!! adult content

have you ever had this? what could this be? i am waiting on the dr to call me back but i am very worried what it might be, i shower daily before and after work since i sweat a lot and cant sleep all sticky n stinky so i am a very clean person. it smells worse than the fishy crap please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2013 in Health

• Infection!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• If your Dr. can't see you then call or visit an urgent care. That's a long time for a period. Any other symptoms, like cramps or pain?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• very bad cramps but i have had my period last month for 23 days because of my b.c.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Did you recently have a baby? Surgery? 23 days seems like a long time to have a period. It does sound like there is some kind of infection (the smell). If your Dr. doesn't call you back soon, or a nurse at least, then I would suggest trying to find a new Dr.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Yeah, if your doctor can't see you, definitely go to urgent care. That doesn't sound normal, and even birth control shouldn't make it do that, I wouldn't think. They might tell you it's nothing when you go in, or have a perfectly good explanation, but I think I'd want my mind eased by a doctor for something like this.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• When did you call your doctor? If you don't hear back by thisafternoon, call again. Don't let your case fall through the cracks.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Go to your Dr.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Doctor. Is it possible you left a tampon in? Next time you shower, swipe a finger up there and feel around.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• nope i never ever leave tampons in i change every time i go pee. and i just had sex a few days ago (with condom) with dh and it got a little worse.i thought it was the beginning of my period :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2013