Tesserae

Not to be nosey but how did your talk with your attorney go?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 1:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• thank you =)
    yes, I am going to go to my parents' this weekend with the kids as planned.

i will continue to update everyone and i want you all to know how much the support means to me.
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 1:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Hi ladies. I don't mind sharing my problems at all - no worries. The support is actually very beneficial and appreciated.
    My lawyer told me to tell my STBX that " If I see anybody in my home I will have them removed by the sheriffs. This is still my home and he cannot move anyone in that I do not want. And that we will hammer this out in mediation". So that is the text I sent him.

That text then sent my STBX into a tirade about how the date & time of mediation was terrible and was I trying to ruin his life even more. Don't I realize he has to work on Tuesday blah blah blah. I just ignored him but I wanted to remind him that he took of almost 2 weeks straight while whoring around last month!
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 1:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• *took off almost 2 weeks of work I meant. he wasn't worried about work while whoring around behind my back
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 1:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Why a private message? We're all concerned about Tesserae. If she doesn't want to answer, that's her right, but at least she should know her CM posse cares about her.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• I don't usually wish ill will on another human being, Tesserae, ever. But the way that man has treated you, I hope he gets a disease and his dick falls off in the toilet.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• if tesserae dosn't want everyone to know she would reply in the message box. but seeing how this was for her and any one called anonymous you should leave them alone
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• You should have asked this in a private message
    Anonymous

• Zip it anon.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Well I am so glad that you got this information. I know it has to have set your mind more at ease. Just hang in there you know will are at your side.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2013

• Have a great time
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2013