no period since december

i havent had a normal period since december... in jan and feb all i did was spot with a brown discharge... i taken a pregnancy test and it was negative...what do you think it going on? i know you cant say im pregnant.... i also have gained 8 pounds since dec... tooo. im not eating more, not stressed, and im doing what i usually do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're not pregnant, it could be your progesterone levels. It took me a year to conceive my daughter due to this. I couldn't get a regular period, just a little spotting here or there. I spoke to my doctor who put me on progesterone for a little while to get my cycle back on track. Eventually, it all worked out. Either way, if I were you, I would speak to my doctor. They can do a blood test to determine if you are pregnant and if not discuss what the problem may be.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• you could be get a blood test ! ;)
    Anonymous

• i have a simular story.

my last normal period was jan 11-15 and was supposed to start feb 8th and im 8 days late and all i did was spot alil [not enough to get wear pad or tampon] jus wen i whiped and a brown dischrge while ma period was due.i dont know if i should test now or later. i test the 10th of this month but i think it was too early i got a neg. well get back at me..or anybody if you see this message..help me please

go test and tell me what happens = ]
    goodluck to anyone who is tring to concieve
    amberbby90

Answer by amberbby90 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• either your pregant or theres something wrong with you go your dr. and tell them about it tell them that you might be pregant or if your not pregant then there is something wrong.
    tracy210

Answer by tracy210 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009