I used to get sick maybe once or twice a year. When my daughter started preschool in the fall of 2011, my doctor said she was dragging home germs and soon I'd build up immunity and not catch everything she wandered in with. But I still seem to be coming down with crap all the time now. I had the flu in January, and since then I'm on my third bout with sinus trouble. I take a daily multivitamin and use Umca every time I feel something trying to grab me. Is it just going to be this way till my daughter takes off for college? I'm so tired of it!
1. Ensure good oral health. Oral health is closely linked to general health. Brush & rinse at least 3 times a day.
2. Ensure your home's air filters are replaced regularly.
3. Pesticides in and outside of the home can cause allergies, especially when it travels by air into your home.
4. Take probiotics, antioxidants and a hot liquid every day, such as yogurt and green/jasmine tea.
5. Clean all doorknobs, rails and other frequently touched items at home including toys.
6. Ensure your children also get vitamins, antioxidants, etc. if they transmit germs.
7. Use an air purifier and humidfier for several hours a day.
8. Ensure you get adequate sleep.
Answer by hellokittykat at 1:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2013
Answer by QuinnMae at 3:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2013
Answer by NannyB. at 5:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2013
Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2013
Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2013
Answer by jerseydiva at 5:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2013