Boys lined rain coat?

Anyone know where I can get a lightweight, yet semi-warm raincoat? I'm in SoCal so most stores don't have much. The raincoats they do have are just thin material with no lining for like $50. If I'm going to spend $50 on a coat I'm going to get one that's lined the way I want it to be for DS. I can't tell online if half the coats I'm looking at are really lined or not. If anyone's actually bought or seen one that's decent, if you can let me know where, I'd be grateful. Thanks!

PS I've checked Dick's, Sport Chalet, Sports Authority, have looked online at Amazon, LLBean, and Lands End and haven't seen quite what I'm looking for. Either Lands End or LLBean had one that's similar but not what I'm looking for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2013 in Shopping