what would you think?

i have a bf and we do not live together yet.. anyways at times we go places together adn i find odd things in his truck. for example i found a black glove that looked like it belonged to a female. i asked him about it and he said he gave a friend a ride to work and HE must of left it behind..ok, so i let that one slide, TODAY..however, i get in and the seat is half layed back on the passenger side..again i asked him why it was laying so far back, he said he cleaned out the truck so he had to lay it back but the truck was not even cleaned out! i dont understand that! so i told him B.S. anyways, he ended up leaving B/C we got into an argument about it. he just stopped by and wanted to talk so we went to sonic and again noticed apendent from a neclace in the seat. its not mine. i asked and his answer was he was sure it was mine. again another argument and he wanted to drop me off and told me when im ready to continued...........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• stop accusing him, he will come back around. what do you guys think? am i gong nuts or is he pissed bc i am figuring things out ?
    Anonymous

• hes upset cause of course ur figuring things out.nope dont go for the bs liesssssssssss
    Anonymous

• He's a boyfriend for a reason.. ( not a husband). If he isn't ready to commit to "one" relationship and you are it might be time to start looking for a new Boyfriend... Time will tell what he is ( or isn't ) doing behind your back.
    Anonymous

• HES MAD BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT! STICK TO YOUR GUNS GIRL BECAUSE MEN WILL TRY TO CON YOU OUT OF WHAT YOU FOUND!!! TRUST ME.
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• whoever keeps leaving her stuff in his truck is doing it on purpose so you will find out he's with someone else. It sounds like he's playing the field, sorry.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• kind of what i thought, thanks ladies i will do something about his stupid a**
    Anonymous

• I would think the same as you...

I think the comment about the other girl leaving the things on purpose is interesting. I wonder what her motive would be? For that to be true (not saying it isn't), she would have to know that he was in a relationship. Hmm. And surely after doing it so often, the guy would catch on and start checking his truck afterward for things left behind...hmm.

Anonymous

• He's cheating on you. Lose him.

As far her leaving stuff on purpose...I can see that. I did it once. I was dating a guy that I started to suspect was married or in a relationship and I left earring in his car. I figured he deserved to be caught if he was that dirty. I didnt go out with him again and he stopped by later that day to drop off my earring.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 9:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• 1. he's dumb for not cleaning out the evidence after the first time. 2. your instincts are correct....He's upset you figured it out and turning it around to make you seem like the bad guy. He's playing the field . Tell him to take a hike. You don't need a player in your life.
    Anonymous