Of all the places.......

One of my cats started making the puking noises cats make. I looked up and saw he was on the linoleum in our entry way, great, no big deal. That's an easy surface to clean up.

Simple enough right? Nope, his brother came over to check out what was going on, he ran off to the corner of the entry way, and dribbled on my shoe!

You little shithead! Of ALL the places to dribble, it HAD to be my shoe??!?!

Well, ok, rubberized flip flop, and super easy to clean.......but MY SHOE???!?!

Good thing I love my cats.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 1:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2013 in Pets

• What a little turd! The things we put up with for our pets.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2013

• I've only had a cat for like 7 months, but I've learned they aren't the most considerate creatures lol. My cat's a bitch, but I love her lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 2:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Well I guess it could've been worse. My friend's cat decided that a laundry basket of clean clothes would make a nice litter box! Ewww! Bad kitty!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:30 AM on Apr. 13, 2013

• It could have been so much worse. Gross, yes.

The worst cat pukeage I've dealt with is when my cat got sick in the kitchen, and rather than leave an easy mess to clean up decided to run through my carpeted dining room, living room, all the way upstairs to hide under my bed, retching the entire time.

Miraculously I did not kill this cat.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Now that I've slept on it, I find the whole situation funny. Still kinda annoyed with the can on principle, but still funny.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2013