Its Saturday what is everyone up to?????

Me, I am getting my portfolio or lookie book ready for class to be turned in. Having a very awesome day the first one in days!!!! Also naming my Barber shop from my house even as a student I can work for product cost only.........

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm about to pop open a beer and work on the garden for a little while. ;)
    Answer by PandaGwen 2 hours ago

^^^Make sure you wear a bra & take your phone outside with you so mom doesn't freak out again! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Finished my 8 page paper and now about to enjoy this beautiful weather with my daughter and mom
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• I did a deep cleaning of my kitchen this morning. I just took some cheesy quinoa bites out of the oven. I'm about to pop open a beer and work on the garden for a little while. ;)
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 3:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Making lots of Jewelry and starting to sort some things to go sell at the flea market 

simple smile

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• My son had his first flag football game today and won!!
    Lunch outside, and now at home.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Went to a birthday party for my son's best friend. Played with water guns and chased a bunch of kids around for 4 hours. We both had a blast. I am seriously thinking of taking a nap now.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Went and looked at bikes for DD. She didn't seem too interested in picking one out so we left. I did buy a puzzle though. Then went and did a little shopping at Kohls (the kids were thrilled to tag along - LOL) and then we came home and they are playing outside with their neighbor friends. I'm trying to think of something to make for dinner.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• I have gardened, walked the dog, & my DD & I spent several hours laying on our hammock reading & enjoying the sunshine & breeze. It's been a lovely day so far!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• My daughterand I went for a walk and flew a kite with another girl and her dad at the park.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• We went to brunch for our 30th wedding anniversary, did a little shopping and cleaned the house.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2013