Im so sick of good questions getting deleted ONLY B/c, others dont agree with the OP!

I wish their was another site that wasnt so ploiced by ppl W/no lives who go around reporting good topics!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• whats OP?
    Anonymous

• what do you wanna talk about that gets deleted??
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I hear you! Its soo annoying! I think people just sit around all day reporting questions.

I actually asked this the other day and this was also deleted-so enjoy your question while it lasts! The "police" are always out and about.
    Anonymous

• I posted something about the octuplet mom and why ppl are hatin on her. Well I never got a chance to read ppl's answer. So today i checked and had like 111 replies.. when I went to read it it was deleted. And I got a email saying ' ure not allowed to post something just to inflame others" I swear some ppl really get on my last nerve. We are all adults here!
    Anonymous