Grey's Anatomy: what's in Izzy's future?

If you have been watching Grey's Anatomy, what do you think is going to happen to Izzy? Denny made it sound like she is dying, what do you think?

bookay

Asked by bookay at 9:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• She has really lost her mind lol.
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    I cant wait to watch it saterday. Me and my Dh love to watch that show on thursdays. I dont know if this is true but I heard a whole lot in the shows about to change like 2 members are leaving the show b/c of a "real life arguement". Like I said though Im not sure if thats just a rumor or what.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• yep, i'm pretty sure they are killing her off
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I love the show, I don't ever miss it (I even watch the re-runs)! I have the 1st four seasons on DVD and I watch them over and over and over.
    I would be sad to see her go, I love almost all of the characters on the show. I'm not thrilled with some of the new ones, but I like all the original characters.
    I'm pretty sure she is going to be "killed off" too, but I hope not!
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 9:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• She and TR Knight are both leaving the show...by the end of the season they will be done..Shonda Rimes is trying to get them to come back and do an arc next season, but they both want out. She wants out because she is a whiny bitch and was complaining that the writers werent giving her "Emmy" worthy material, and TR is just upset about the direction the show has taken his character and he wants out. Cant say I blame him..George used to be a lovable character...then it all went downhill from there...

heres the link to the article in the Post that I read:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02102009/tv/izzie_and_george_leaving_greys_anatomy_154423.htm
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 8:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I read an article where it says her and TR are both leaving the show (or wanting to at least). I am curious to see how Shonda writes them off. Honestly, I can't wait. They've really made the Izzy character crazy and I can't blame her for wanting to walk away. This show, IMHO has really gone downhill. I don't really know how much longer this show can last.
    QTMom2302

Answer by QTMom2302 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• they said that izzy is leaving at the end of the season so yeah i think she will die but i dont think she is sick i think it will be a shocker thing....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2009